Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i am back..hehehe

recently quite busy lu..for my study,some work and my lazy..hahhahhahaha

recently lazy to colour my drawing...i have draw some..scan...but lazy to colour bcos it take a lot of time~

so long time din post and i think many pp forget ahkian liao lo T.T

this week oso quite busy..help my cousin make the couple shirt and my friend offer me to do some design..i just finish the design 2day and i can say is it totally so complicated and take lots lots time to do and do research...and i not tat satisfy about the outcome..i try my best lah..hahaha

so how u ppl out there???i still read ur blog but just din leave my comment~hope u ppl dun mind :P

everyone is worry about the flu..yah..just be careful

i wanna have my final soon and this is my last sem...so must pass them and graduate!!!hahahaa..bless for me :)

past few week, i keep watch movie and dl...the funniest one is the xman..why?cos the movie cacat loh...the version i dl is not ready for doing the CG and i can see the wayer at the back of the actor~


and this is the ahkian which i draw with the poster colour~hahaha~din use water(lazy to go to take), tat why draw until like this~

take k lah my friends~about my ahkian.com, i still working on it and no time to do nay new things~bye~

No comments: