Sunday, July 26, 2009

i still alive (*o*)


hahaha...such a long time din have my new oledi.....cos i am lazy....everyday at home watch movie....go out with friends....especially saturday...sure not at home de....ahahahaha

I AM GRADUATED!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....hahahaa..finally i complete my accounting & finance degree....ahahaha...not need to suffer the weird weird and stupid theory!good new for me...


recently working until blur blur...hahaha....rezebel go to Canada and i am working alone!one man show!but she will help me by online at there...ahahaha..i still lazy...dun know why....i should try to do something in the office but i owes on the facebook...damN...facebook is eating my soul!

i am poor...after working...i need to pay for all my expenses.....aaaaaaaa.....not enough money cos my salary is kinda of low....

any plan for me?a lots but havent start....

wanna go for vacation.....no$

wanna change job and change place(no MIRI)......but how?

hahahahaa.....i think i will move to ahkian.com soon...working on it....

so how u people out there???all the best!

No comments: