Wednesday, November 19, 2008

why everything is so expensive?!


Currently, i wanna save so money for my vacation fund but dun knwo why..no matter how hard i wanna save, my pocket still empty! Make me remember wat my bro, simon say before

"money burn on my hands"

everything is expensive! expect something call "Petrol"...2day it drop until RM2 for a liter...a can of beer(325ml) cost us RM8++....so it quite cheap for the petrol...cos it make ur car ruN! but beer make ur health stop running!ahahaha....forget bout tat..wat i wan to say...when petrol price increase, things increas...ehrn when petrol price decrease, things still increase..something like 1+1 = 2 but 1-1 = 2 (sorry, i am not quite good in maths)hehehe

last time RM50 can use for quite couple of days but now.....dun know...maybe buy a book, having my lunch, take a movie and then buy some candy...finish in just a day~

everything change....the thing never change is change...everyone say the market is not good...low payment, high instalment but how come still many ppl say "everyone can fly" and buy a brand new honda accord?

haiH~currently worry about my financial problem...cos i will go to KK but my pocket still damn empty...i still work for my part time(uncle, pls increase my salary).......i still havent pay for the hotel and the fee to Pulau Tiga....damN poor....

last few day buy some book...which make me empty pocket become more empty!aH~why i wanna buy theM~gosH!

So who wanna ask me out, pls help me to pay for all the payment and i will be happy to play around with u..ok?deal. my friend??ahahahahaa

anyway, if u feel sorry and wanna giving me support...and think of giving some donation, pls email me^^

ahkian911@yahoo.com

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakka

1 comment:

cRankinG lamEMO said...

why?!!!!(2nd time)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

haha..oo..oklor...next time when i go bak to miri we AA lor..haha..when u back from kk,n then got bit money then baru liok u lar.ahaha...