Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LOMO LC-A+


my another target!!LOMO LC-A+!!!wooo....but need to buy my Wacom Bamboo Fun first....i am damn poor...duh....so did anyone have LOMO LC-A+???where to buy ah???can anyone tel me???


why i suddenly wanna buy LOMO LC-A+???2day i read the comic king magazine,漫画王,and inside there got intro about the ppl who using LOMO LC-A+ and intro about Dick Chua...then after i did some research from the LOMO LC-A+...then fall in love about the cam...wakakaka( i suppose to study for my last exam.fin 301 de bah...)

i like the colour tat the cam can give me and it using film!!wooooo...hahaha...if u read my blog often and see my pic tat i edit...i usually make the colour brown or yellow,deep colouror wad...tat kind of pic i like the most...so i think i will like to try LOMO LC-A+...but the film of lomo and the cam is expensive lu....

so i need to wait after buying my wacom...then LOMO LC-A+...then..mac booK!!!wahahahaa

15 june, i will start working...low pay salary but i think i will having fun at there...hehehe

Doing something u like is better than doing something u learn

6 comments:

Blu5tea said...

WAH

ahkian said...

weeeeeee

小虫 said...

wahaha~ 你就这样突然要玩起lomo 了哦!
洗film 很贵的哦!!

Fishymoonie said...

I went to look for comic king magazine last sunday and then people told me it has stop publishing. Is that true?

ahkian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ahkian said...

noleH~i just buy it for this month~