Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ma grey hair...aiks

last time, i have a blue hair...now i change ma color...grey hair....cos i think gray look cool...more old and more mature...so i dye them in gray....if there a chance to choose...i wont choose da colour of grey....why??cos i din dye in grey...it turn into da graY~come on...where ma blue????u eat them???no way...i think it fun away while i wash ma hair.....cos i din found any blue at ma pillow....aiks!!

omg....wat happen to ur hair?!

where it goes??


oh boy..u look so old....

ops...onli maoney can help u...dye again....

last saturday, i work in da shop..the worker at there say something tat make me wanna dye back ma hair....ah pek say "hoI~orang tua(old man) waH!"omg.....then i wanna ask ma aunty to help me to dye back....then she ask me to buy da colur i wan..then i go lu....u know wat, when i am choosing ma color, the lao ban(shop owner) told me tat ma hair look cool, why wanna dye back...waO....but i still buy da color and he told me to dye them by myself...okok...when i get into ma car and told ma dad...ma dad say"i think i look good"...wooo....seeeeee.......tat make me still having a grey ahir walking around ma campus...ahaahahah


gray hair..make me remember a huy call KAKASHI from naruto....ahahahaa...i am not as cool as him but having quite similar hair color with him...make me to draw tat stupid pic from above...enjoy it..wakakakakaa

2 comments:

bearlim said...

haha, the last photo is so cute.
but this grey really look cool!

ahkian said...

thanks^^grey look cooL??ahahaaaa..like an old man...ahahaaa...