Sunday, January 4, 2009

back from kk


i am back....but i am sick again...then my friend say..why i owes sick after travel..cos...i oso dun know...not enough sleep..eh eh eh...not bcos i play until late wor...is the bed...feel not comfortable of them!and someone steal my place to sleep when at the island..make me sleep on the floor...who??i din say is simoN~

most of the time hang around in one borneO....and pulau...tat one...woo...make me so unforgetable....why???when i post then u know lU~

trip will onli make u poor...tat truth..cos now i am damn poor...aduH~

hahaa...thanks simon and ai ling, cos they bring us around...and then thanks to rezebel and xiuli...cos i dun know got cause them problem or not...hehehee

how my 1 jan 2009???oh....no comment...ahahahaha...but quite enjoy for the dinner...fish fish fish~cos simon like fish so mucH~me too..ehehehe

one borneo is nice but expensive...many things to eaT~the best is new york new yorK~

KK many ppl and car lu...last 2 day rain~but overall oK loh..cos i back to miri baH~wat u expect leH~hehehee

will post more about my triP~

p/s:see...my drawing bery serious liao..no more cincai drawing on my blog...high quality drawing from ah kiaN~ahahahaa~start from 2009~


4 comments:

coyokito said...

those picture really cute!!

Blu5tea said...

Welcome back & Rest Well ar..

小虫 said...

lol...then u got to take care urself well in every trip!!

wah seh~ hope to see ur great piece in future!!

ahkian said...

coyoito,

thanks^^

da jie,

hehehe...i am bacK~

cacing,

ahahaha..hope sO~trying my besT~