Friday, January 16, 2009

Weird things bout me

Being tagged by 蛋蛋....ahahahaa...


RULES AND REGULATION
1. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known fact as well as stated this rule clearly
2. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their name.
3. No tags back.



1. I can draw any time or any place, as long as i have a pencil and paper~ahahahaha...weird....boring bah...so i draw lu...but most of the time i will throw them away..cos doesnt look nice~


2. I like to drive fast....when i step into my car...i change my personality....will crazy de bah when someone so slow or traffic jam..i will scold,curse and laugh!ahahaha...laugh the ah beng car!ahahahaaa..sorry for tat...sometimes they siong me...baH!wat can i do leh~


3. 183cm...my height....tat oledi quite weird...cos whole my family..i am the tallest....


4. Dun like to wear formal...which make me think i am wearing monkey suit....dun like...


5. Cannot share bedroom with others...cos will easy get awake by sound...and hate ppl moving around while sleep with me....damN!owes make me cant sleep....


6. Have a friend call simon....ahahaha....tat oledi quite weird..is it??ahahaha..sorry bro~


7. think a lots...which can write a novel lU~


8. cannot do so many things in one times....even in msn...sometimes feel difficult for me to chat with more than 2 persoN~


9. Like to buy drinks~owes wan to try new drinks~


10. Crazy about seaweed!!


11. Lazy to find my friends....sorry for tat >.<


12. Like bread and cake...but no dry dry biscuit!


13. sometime normal sometimes sot sot de...


14. single for many years...tat weird!!!pls tel me why?!ahahahaa


15. i am existing in this world, it is very very wierd thing~wakakakaka


this time..no victims...lazy to tag ppl lah..why??cos need to link...which make me so buzY!so this time...thanks ah kian lo..he is so kind...wakakakak~ but if u wan to do it...then pls~just do it~