Thursday, January 8, 2009

summarize for 2008

em...2009 lor...after i back from kk, it change to 2009..ahaha...lame~

2008 wor..many things happen...such as???let me thinK....hard wor~

wat did ah kian do.....let me think...

something stupid...something sad and oso something happY~

2008, i open a blog call"ahhhkian" which actually i want the name as ahkian but someone use it in blogspot...so it become so many "h" woo...oledi half year loh..289 posts...ahahaha...my drawing blog...meet many nice friends and some good in drawinG~




some how the coolest is i am the 10 finalist of the best individual blog award..even i din get the award but i bery happy for tat^^




2008 i still crazy for the Facebook and Humanpets but recently just hang around like not more than 15 minutes....cos lazY~ maybe tat is one of reason why i fail so many subject for my final..sound so stupid~ahahahaaa~but luckly the second sem, i pass all my subjecT~wahahahaaa




woo~wad did i do for 2008???waO...need to think bacK..ohya~i change my handphone~ahahahaa.....bye bye to my w550i and welcome k810i with 3.2 megapix..so i do not need to carry camera around lu...more easy for me to blog^^


but now the k810i got a bit blur blur de...dun know why~aduH~

now talk about my trips for 2008^^

as usual, every CNY i back to kuching ~so nothing speciaL

and then i go to KL in june with my accounting club..after tat i go to play with king adelle delon and eng kiaT....go to genting(i get sick) and tat is my first time to KL...wahaha...and i meet poleeN with rezebeL...it was a fun trip~


and then just few week ago...i back to kuching agaiN~wahahaha...cos i may not go back to kuching for CNY cos having summer course~

the xmas tree i take in spring shopping complex in kuching^^

and my last trip for 2008 is KK...ahahaha..i just back from there...


some stupid thing happen at there and i quite enjoy for tat trip^^ even many bite of sand fly...wahahahaha


the coolest drawing which i have draw in 2008 and this have print on the shirts~cos they wanna graduate(i havent) and ask me to draw...so i draw this~the most complicated draw tat i have draw but i like it so mucH~ahahahahaa

and then~i get a new partner~wahahaha...my scanner^^

he is one of my drawing creator~aahahaha....make me have a easy drawing life~wakakakaka....

and then i change my old manual ride 1.3 to old auto ride 2.0.....ahahahaa....second hand car~dad bought it~

my new ride~weeee


and this year birthday so fun~so many ppl and cakes~ahahahaa.....maybe too old oledi...when got ppl celebrate for me...i oledi bery happY~wahahahahaahaha....like them so mucH~dun run wor...ah kian wanna kiss u ppL~MUAKS!wakakakaka~

and i like to eat bread and cake^^

in 2008, ahkian stop buying comic lu but buying novel...Gidden,九把刀 and some intersting noveL~ahahaha...but i still like Gidden...wahahahaa....so 2008, ahkian read a lot of books~ i think 2009 will be more~讀書破萬卷,講話dap死人~

i think i still like the story of 那些年,我们一起追的女孩~

whole life single de me...nothing to saY~ahahahahaa..


soso...let me see...anything more to saY~wao..this post take me few days to type..cos i tot many things to say but actually i quite lazy for tat~ahahahaha

so let talk about 2009!

wat i need to do for 2009!

save more money,for:

buy the drawing pad for my pc^^

go to vacation..pulau pinang, melaka, singapore and more!!

meet more ppl in my uni, net or any place~

get a job after garduated(hofefully not in miri)

more mature~

my drawing more nice and my comic more funny which everyone know wat i mean~ahahah

and then.....am i too greedY??ahahahaaa

actually tis 2008 happen quite a lots of things...some cannot post in here~ got happy, sad, stupid and funnY...i think these is bcos of my friends...they give me all this memory and 2009, pls give me more~ahahahaa~

wish u all have a great 2009 and make sure dun forget about me~

3 comments:

小虫 said...

2008 过的还不错嘛~!!


*你的古装ahkian sketch 好了,但还没上色 XD

cRankinG lamEMO said...

wa...haha...nice drawing for the shirt.a fren also draw somthing like that for graduation shirt..

o..wad a year you have..compare mine, so so meaningful..coz i couldnt rmb for the 1st half year lor...

o happy new year again yea!

cRankinG lamEMO said...

oh yeah forgot to mention,thats also the 1st giddens i read!nice!