Friday, January 16, 2009

random pic from my k810i

such a long time din really blog my blog...hehehe...sorry for tat...and recently keep raining....i still got take pic of the sky but just din upload....ahahahaha....some look stupid but some look nice....so i just random upload some of my pic..heheheh


sky in front of my house

sky beside my house..ahaha


the sun in in front of me...

miri road...i think is on my way back to my house~

moody eveninG~

lovely sunset

scary cloud..which wanna sallow the buildinG~

oh...this is Miri's Marina bay~

boats

boats agaiN~

some more boats~

and boat!


ahahaha...some more pic but lazy bah~ahahahahaa..recently the lazy of mine have taking control of my brain....help me...ahahahaha


2 comments:

cRankinG lamEMO said...

whr is marina bay...wa miri got so nice de place ar...just know ler..

ahkian said...

near smb chung hua there laH~