Monday, June 30, 2008

bakc to miri


hiew....finally back to my own place with ma own car and ma own room with out no ppl disturbing when i am sleeping...wahahahahaa...7pm flight but reach home almost 10...and now is 12 something...i still thinking should i write a post or not....i think i better write, in case u ppl miss me so much...hehehe...joking >.<


omg...din draw for a week..my hand is like a leg when i am drawing...how come.....


many pic in my hp...havent upload to ma pc..lazy bah...just now keep on see ppl de blog...


a week...wao..so fasT..finish my KL trip....it kill my legs....and i am sick..dun know why...


nvm..i will post more pic and writing sooN..2molo gua...hehehee....


waH..home sweet home...in kl oso havinga lot of fUn...wakakakakaa


sleepy.....niTe

1 comment:

bearlim said...

welcome back! : )
Have a rest first just start your posting also nevermind. i think everyone can understand de :)