Monday, June 30, 2008

top 10????unbelievable!!!

i just found out something.....from sgblogawards tat my blog is in top 10....omg.... under individual blog....unbelievable...cos there are 300++ of blog and i am in top 10???

i am sososososos exited!!!!hapPY!!!wahahahaha....actually i just submit for fun and dun even think of top 10 or even win the best individual blog...cos i am a guy and dun have good face to attract ppl to drop by n choose me....no sexy sexy pic and then just my drawing with stupid stupid pic....waO....i should do more post(cos when i back to miri, so lazy jor...)

many pic need to edit(kl trip)..and i am quite lazY...wahahaha...i prefer watch dvd...heheh^^


here is the page...

see...it say finalists....and there is my pic of my blog...wakakaka...




"omg....i am in the finalist.....how come??!!"tat wat come to my mind when i saw it...


thanks to sgblogawards which choose me in finalist....it oledi a big big reward for me in this yeaR!!! and oso u buddY who owes view my blog

ops...i forget to saY...vote for me...ahahahaa

2 comments:

bearlim said...

yeah~i just voted for you : )

ahkian said...

wao..miss beaR...so fast wor....wahahahah..thanks waH