Saturday, June 7, 2008

goinG to face Da "finAl" BattLe

monday will be my final exam...until 18 June...adUH..bery bery worry leH...from now on...ahkian will stop posting for a while laH...it depends how my studY...ahahahaa...

it look weak when take pencil and the book as my weapon...ahahahaa..no confidenct...wish me all the best... to my lovely friends too^^good lucK!

even i din post anything, just owes drop by and give me some words^^see u all sooN..alalalalaa

내 시험을 통과 싶어!
私の試験に合格したい!
我想通过我的考试!
ik wil mijn examen!
je veux passer mon examen!
ich will meine Prüfung bestehen!
i desidera passare il mio esame!
quero passar o meu exame!
¡quiero pasar mi examen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fighting!!

Po Leen said...

good luck!

bearlim said...

your drawing is cute also. gambateh in your exam. i am in exam period too :)