Sunday, June 1, 2008

gawai holiday...at home....WORKING

after ma breakfast...i straight away go back home...for wad??dating...hell no...work for the end stock...need to calculate..almost need to due...but i havent finish...cos 2 lazy....aduh..kena marah again liao...damn...work for whole morning and found out some problem..i forget to bring something back from shop...lalalaa....wateve...just do...

my lunch...i eat at 2 something...ma parents them go to eat pizza...so i ask them to buy me some...Hawaiian Supreme...nice..i love it so much!!!crab meat...waH...

maybe i too hungry or the yesterday bun actually din taste good(i eat b4 the pizza arrive)..see..i just look so friendly to me...but i need to eat them..wakakakaa


my helper!!he is now so angry...work for whole day but cant eat the pizza...he is shouting now.."i wan pizza..tat ma pizza!!!"

but things do not go tat well..why??cos i dun know wat am i writing....cos 2 rush when stock check...in my mind just say"i wan end tis and go home"...now cham loh...my writing just a messy...artistic..wahahaha


wao....2nite dinner..super cool..i name it as super mix grill...got prawn,lamb,beef,sausage, egg,chicken, potato, vege...wooooooooo...super nice....make me so fullllll.....why we have tis super dinner...cos my parents wedding anniversary..i still ask my sis...do we need to cook maggi mee for ourselves...maybe they not going to bring us to eat...ahahaha..


tis one is with the flash light....more clear....see...got flag...ahaha..the meats is just under the egg and prawns..


from tis pic...it mean i finish them all...ahahaha....poor prawn....


haIH...i wish i am a robot...so can do thing more fast...especially the exel stuff....just connect the pc with the usb from my brain...wakakaka....i am now charging...hehehe

2nite...rain...2molo wanna start my study....haIH....3 more week then i will be fun fun fun...wahahaa..KL...wait for me...then...maybe got another party after our exam....wooooo...looking for it!!!

wish all the best for ur study,friends^^

No comments: