Monday, June 16, 2008

should i walk 2 campus??


last sunday, i try to get some oil for my little caR....b4 price increase..it onli cost for rm60++

now it cost me rm90++ ok..should i walk 2 my campus??just 15 km from my house and i walk at 5am...will i reach ma campus at 8am??3 hours enough or not??em...think bout it...

and then the senadin cafe's meal increase rm0.50 for each...wao...it seem not a lots but i need to pay rm5.50 for a meal...when include "chinese tea peng"(rm0.60)...rm6.1o for a lunch...i better eat bread...rm2.00 onli...in future, how much i need to spend for ma lunch??1k??maybe ma salary onli 2k cos salary increase like a snail...i onli can eat 2 meal for a month...ahaha...a bit over....

everyone is shouting out there...for wad?oil increase loh...flour increase loh..even cooking oil increase loH...mum, why the money u give me never increase...should i need to fill in the form for increase ma salary??*piak piak*(get slap)...oh i better dun think about it...

i know wat can help us for Malaysian..just shout "Malaysia Boleh"...maybe can fill up ur stomach and ur oil tank...we will survive...until when???gosh..dun make me think of it...

nvm..we will get used to it sooN....wat i need to thinknow is my Wednesday exam...all da best for me,buddY!

还有不要说加油了。。油真得很贵。。加茶好了。。好啦,我知道我的冷笑话不好笑。。带过。。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bro,

HAhaha... Jia Cha jia cha... HAha..

Yalar.. Soon we will get used to it. We just cannot accept the big gap of the price yet~ Faint~~