Wednesday, June 18, 2008

yeaH..i finisH my exaM...

woooo...i finish my exam at 8pm and i am so happy~waahahahahaa..finally..actually the time fly like a bird...next monday i will go to KL...acc industry visit...wahahaha..cos i never been there b4..so tis coming 4 day..many things need to do and buy....and the stock check things got problem..aduh...my holiday just start and u're telling me this??

after exam, we go to eat thai food...the best is da fish big and cheap...simon's best choice for 2day...da fish....tom yam soup, curry beef, thai vegetable and ma thai chicken cover with egg....the tom yam soup is super sour....damn....we all eat about 8 plates of rice for 5 person...damn full....nice foods....

dad,2molo will be ur operation day...just all the best for u...hehehe...the pic below is for u^^


actually i draw this yesterday when i read for my acc.....quite funnY

so tired...plan to sleep now...nite everyone...i finish my exam..wahahaa..so high but tired

2 comments:

bearlim said...

wu..i have one more tomorrow and one on next monday *vomit..
all the best for your dad and enjoy your holiday ya!

ahkian said...

thanks wor beaR...jiayou for ur test!all ada besT^^