Sunday, July 6, 2008

walk around bintang walk

when we reach our hotel after back from genting...we go to sungai wang and time square there walk around....walk until my leg almost patah...damn big....but nothing to buy...

walk for a while, i decide to take my lunch first...bcos i am sick...i prefer to eat something like porridge..finally find a hong kong style restaurant.....


ma fish porridge...actually it does not taste nice...for ppl who are sick is enough...ahahah


after our lunch, we walk again....until to time square...my leg cannot liao...so i decide again...find some place to eat and sit down....i eat sandwich and drink something...this lychee pudding is adelle order de..ehehehe


actually i dun wan to shopping de...but my sis ask me to help to to find a jacket...asking his brother to find a lady jackets...i try my best...cos she dun wan baby milo and every where is baby milo...sorry laH..from her call, i just remember this,"i dun wan monkey"...hehehee


our dinner...9.90 ringgit steambot set....it cheap rite??but the drinks is damn expensive...it cost me 20 something for each person.....like been cheated..seeee...there a star with smile face...ahahaha...fish ball~


after back to hotel, i prefer sleep early and watch the TV2 playing the movie of "white chick"...even delon and eng kiat ask me to go out and walk a round...i oso say no...no walking, pls....haih..i din manage to eat durian at there...sad~

next time, i go to kl again..i sure go to jogging for a month, just to train my leg...wakakakakaaa

No comments: