Saturday, July 5, 2008

the place i used to run for buy junk food

this is the shop house i use to run and buy junk food or drinks when i am in secondary sch...cos ma mum dislike us to eat too much tat kind of things..so most of the time i curi curi go out buy...hehehee....

2day i am drawing for my banner...maybe doing it for quite a long time...so i decide to go out walk walk...another reason is my sis wake me up when i take a nap....so i ask her wanna eat ice cream...we decide to eat magnum...wahahahahahaha....so i walk to da shop house...quite near my house....

this is the shop....not the main door....


basket ball field which i owes play basket ball...


the path to walk back ma house...lalala...beside tat is my sis high sch...pei min


2 magnum....one for me one for ma sis....of course i pay de laH~



eat ice cream while colour my banner...and it help me to finish them fasT...wahahahahah..quite a long time din eat magnum^^


2 comments:

bearlim said...

wow! i cant do any photoshop or drawing if i eating something. but your magnum can help you finish your drawing faster huh? so good~~^^

ahkian said...

ah...i used to do tat...eat and drink...make me more concentrated^^

cos sometimes bit bit boring liao..so eat something may help me to refresh ma mind...wakakaka

and i using Corel draw...so maybe no problem when eating...hehee